Notes to Editors/Company Overview Statement
Client: Natta Building Co Limited, Rose Court, Rye Common Lane, Crondall, Farnham GU10 5DD
Natta Building Company Limited is a privately owned company established in 1972. 48 years on, the company has grown to become one of the industry’s most respected organisations in its class. With an ambitious growth plan, the now Natta Group of companies current turnover is £68 million and is set to increase turnover to circa £100+ million. The Group’s strategic plans, reviewed every 3 years, have been consistently met with a 300% growth in balance sheet since 2012. A progressive organisation, the Natta Group consists of 8 associated businesses: Natta Building Company, Natta Plant, Natta Geo Environmental Contracting, Natta Homes, Natta Utilities, Natta Steel Projects, CISTC and the Surrey Training Group.
Experts in groundworks in civil projects, retail, infrastructure and with an award-winning portfolio of full design and build projects, Natta Building has a growing client list which is now showing rapid growth in the care home and garden centre arena. Clients include St.Modwen Homes The Highwood Group and Blue Diamond and Natta Building is an approved main contractor to national care provider Avery Healthcare, having delivered several full design and build projects on time and within budget; with an award-winning build completed in 2018. Natta currently has one project in In-build with Avery Healthcare and is due to commence the full design and build of a Hospice with Skye Strategic Laindon Land.
Natta Plant Limited emerged in 1988. With a state-of-the-art plant portfolio, it is also the construction industry’s largest user of Trimble Technology in the UK. As an independent limited company, Natta Plant contracts both internally and externally and has seen a 300% growth since 2016. It has achieved FORS Silver accreditation demonstrating its commitment to road safety and the reduction of pollution on UK roads. It aims to achieve Gold status by 2021.
Natta has a first-class safety record; at July 2020, over 4,000,000 man-hours had been worked incident-free. The organisation prides itself on People First, it embraces the ‘Get it Right initiative’, is a member of RoSPA and the staff team, from the top down, works to ensure everyone goes home safe, every day. This maxim applies to both physical safety and personal well-being.
In 2004 Natta constructed a purpose-built training centre and created the Construction Industry Safety Training Centre (CISTC). The centre facilitates the training and upskilling of the construction industry’s workforce and has set an industry-standard framework for safety which has set a benchmark for best practice.
Surrey Training Centre
The Surrey Training Group is supported by the CITB and delivers construction training to companies across the county. Operating out of Natta’s CISTC facility, STG supports organisations in gaining access to grants, training, development and business growth.
Culture, training and development
Natta evidences a culture that is open, collaborative and inclusive and every individual is valued and supported to be the best that they can be. It is proud to have created an environment that promotes success and its training and personal development programme provides opportunities for all to learn. Its staff teams are supported to excel in their roles across the businesses.
It also provides a specialist field career pathway that sponsors the company’s engineers and quantity surveyors to achieve an accredited professional qualification with the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Natta’s Graduate Training Scheme has led the company to achieve Approved Employer status with both RICS and ICE.
Natta promotes developing home grown talent. Its Master Groundworker Traineeship programme was launched in 2017 in partnership with Guildford Technology College working to NVQ Level 2 and 3. The Entry Level scheme underpins Natta’s commitment to providing opportunities for everyone and yet, provides a career pathway that supports personal development and career progression within the organisation.
‘Living our Values Everyday Awards’ (LOVE Awards) is the organisation’s unique peer to peer initiative and sees Natta recognise the individual contributions employees make to the company.
A progressive and innovative company Natta Building has been recognised for its industry leading work, winning several coveted awards in recent years. Most notably recently, March 2019, the company won ‘Best Independent Living Scheme’ at the prestigious Pinders Design Awards with leading care provider Avery Healthcare for The Hawthorns retirement development in Northampton. It was also a finalist in the CN Awards for Training Excellence and a finalist three years running in the Surrey Super Growth Awards.
For more information on Natta and its associated businesses please contact Jo Whelan, Marketing & Communications Manager on email@example.com Telephone: 01252 851155
- Natta Building Company Limited is a privately owned Limited company established in 1972
- Current Natta Group of companies turnover of £68 million. Set to increase turnover to circa £100+ million
- Natta consists of 8 associated businesses: Natta Building Company, Natta Plant, Natta Geo Environmental Contracting, Natta Homes, Natta Utilities, Natta Steel Projects, CISTC and the Surrey Training Group
- Main contractor to national care provider Avery Healthcare. Delivered several full design and build projects on time and within budget. Award-winning build completed in 2018
- Natta Plant Limited has a state-of-the-art portfolio servicing its internal client and external clients and it is the construction industry’s largest user of Trimble Technology in the UK
- First-class safety record. At July 2020 4,000,000 man-hours had been worked incident-free
- In 2004 Natta created the Construction Industry Safety Training Centre (CISTC) to set an industry-standard framework for safety and to set a benchmark for best practice
- Funded by the CITB the Surrey Training Group supports the development goals of construction companies across the county
- Natta’s Graduate Training Scheme has led the company to achieve Approved Employer status with RICS and ICE
- Its Master Groundworker Traineeship programme was launched in 2017 in partnership with Guildford Technology College
- ‘Living our Values Everyday Awards’ (LOVE Awards) is the organisation’s unique peer to peer initiative which recognises the individual contributions employees make to the company
- March 2019. The Pinders Design Awards ‘Best Independent Living Scheme’ for its work with leading care provider Avery Healthcare for The Hawthorns retirement development in Northampton
- Finalist in the CN Awards for Training Excellence
- Finalist three years running in the Surrey Super Growth Awards
- Green Apple Award for the ‘Built Environment and Architectural Heritage’ 2019.
- Awarded an International Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Award (CSR).